Sunday, August 5, 2012

August 5th, 2012

No Baby yet :(

BUT I have been more productive in these last three days than I have been all year.  Case and point - I haven't washed the outside of our windows in the six years we've lived here PLUS we're getting new windows in less than a month, but for whatever reason, I just HAD to wash the outsides of all our windows.  So, last night at 8:00, there I was with squeegee in hand, standing on my little step stool (Mike refused to let me go up the step ladder), washing and scrubbing all the windows.

I stopped myself before I waddled over to my neighbour's house and started on her windows.  If Baby doesn't show itself today, you might just be able to find me on the roof, scrubbing down our chimney.

3 comments:

  1. Wowsers woman!! I predict a boy!!!

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll never tell :) Well, I guess I'm hoping at some point this week Baby will reveal itself, so I take that back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you! I would LOVE to see your neighbor's reaction if you actually washed their windows :) Can't wait to hear the news of baby's arrival!

    ReplyDelete