Friday, July 6, 2012

K's June In Pictures

I went to the zoo with Mommy, Grandpa and Great Grandma.


I danced with Daddy in the kitchen.

I watched Mommy's belly grow and grow!!

I finished up gymnastics and am super excited to join up again in the fall!

I went storm chasing....Shandi was more scared than I was!

I had story time in the kitchen...Daddy is reading the same book that always makes Mommy cry, but Daddy held his composure all the way through.

I played in the pool and failed to notice that my new baby doll was drowning.

We survived "Blackout 2012" thanks to the iPad!

I "fished" for the first time and caught on right away to the whole casting/reeling concept (instead of just slapping the end of the rod into the water).

I hung out with Uncle B and Aunty K (and likely annoyed the crap out of Aunty by following her around from morning 'til night!)

I let Uncle B carry me Fireman Style as he pulled us back to shore after the boat ran out of gas!

No comments:

Post a Comment