Friday, March 29, 2019

Lost

So, I'm feeling a little lost right now...not sure of which direction to go. I've been enjoying my time at home and all the things I am accomplishing (like purging, cleaning, selling etc). I love my morning routine and it sets a great precedent for the day.

However, being at home doesn't pay very well. Or at all, for that matter. It's tough to survive off one income and it feels like we are just getting by. I want more than "just getting by"...I want security and independence and freedom. I am still waiting on hearing back about two different jobs - one in PA and one in Saskatoon. I would take either one, but would prefer the Saskatoon one (for a fresh start).

I am racking my brain to try and come up with a way that I can work from home...to bring in an income but be able to get done all the things at home that I want done. I've thought about teaching English online, but haven't finished the application process yet. I wish you could make a decent amount with blogging...I need a post to go viral so that my blog takes off. Maybe I should sing "Shallow" from A Star Is Born? No...nobody needs to hear that. I've applied for writing and marketing jobs but haven't heard anything back. I've researched affiliate marketing but not really interested in the product I'd be marketing (water softeners). I've looked into Shopify, but that whole platform terrifies me. I've thought about getting back into baby products and running a website again, but the products and styles have changed so much, I wouldn't know where to start with that. I've looked into a drop shipping website, but haven't pursued it very far (again...scary). I've thought about starting the mental health awareness blog again, but the disclaimers you need for that are huge (I am NOT a therapist). I've considered learning how to do Reiki treatments and doing that from my home (and access bars). I may still do that actually.

And, of course, there is still subbing. Always subbing in the back corner...it's not a work from home job, but it's an income.

So much up in the air and so many possibilities...like I said, I'm a little lost.

And so it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment