Friday, April 24, 2020

Hey Bitchachos....Guess Who's Baaaaack?

Allow me a moment to crack my knuckles and blow the dust off the keyboard...she's been awhile and I have missed you all! Blogging seems to have gone the way of the skinny eyebrow...straight down the shitter. But I have intentions of reviving it...but for that, I will need your help. Or, moreso, your views and comments ;)

I'm not 100% sure what my agenda will be this time around. While I'm out of the clutches of PPD, I still struggle with pretty severe anxiety. The anxiety has cost me several jobs over the years, but those are stories for another time.

For now? Follow along on my journey of being a business owner in PA's downtown core and all the trials and tribulations that go with that. Daily life with a ten-year-old and seven-year-old adds some pretty great stories to the mix, as well as a twenty-year relationship with my partner-in-crime, Mike. And let's not forget the incorrigible Corgi, Shandi...yes, she is still kicking (peeing at the back door but still...kicking).

And, of course, what would this blog be without my typical sign off (y'all know you've missed it)...

And so it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment